Every type of available template *.hbs file has access to a specific list of Handlebars tags.
We have divided them into two groups: template-related tags and common tags.
Template-related tags are available only in a specific template file when common tags are available in the same form for other templates.
Publii uses a few Handlebars template files to render your website:
- index.hbs - for the homepage and its pagination,
- post.hbs - for single post pages,
- tag.hbs - for tag posts listing and its pagination,
- author.hbs - for author posts listing and its pagination
- feed-xml.hbs and feed-json.hbs - for feed.xml and feed.json files output,
- search.hbs (optional) - for search page,
- 404.hbs (optional) - for 404 error page
Additionally, for posts, tags and authors pages you can create and use templates. In this case, your file names will contain a slug connected with the specific template. You can read more about it here.