In this release, we've added new features and improvements recently requested by our community. The main one is that you can now deploy your site to any S3-compatible storages in just a few clicks.
We've also fixed some bugs and minor issues - see the list below for more information on the changes:
- Added support for S3-compatible storage in deployments
- Added a DateTime in deployment logs to make debugging easier
- Default robots.txt file - Publii will create this file automatically, but only if it has not already been created by the user
- Disable sitemap generation when the "Noindex website" option in the Site Settings is enabled.
- Updated Github notes - the
masterbranch is now
mainfor the new repositories
- Fixed a problem with a password "escaping" in the server settings view
- Fixed SFTP deployment issue when some directories to upload exists on the server
Special thanks to @Irbis who worked on S3-compatible storage support.