Publii 0.35.3 Maintenance Release ready for download
We've spent a whole lot of time working on the next big update for Publii, but it needs more time in the oven before it'll be ready for release. In the meantime, here's a small maintenance update that adds some minor new options and enhancements to tide you over until the full release becomes available.
Getting the update is easy as pie; download the latest package from the Download Page and run it; it'll take care of the updating process automatically. And if you want to know what's in the update, you'll find the full changelog below.
- Added option to specify the default ordering of post, tag and author lists.
- Added option to limit related posts to tags only.
- Added option to specify the GitHub API server URL.
- Added extended support for nofollow link attribute values.
- Reduced the amount of media files copied during post preview generation.
- Added a special theme CSS file that can be inserted at the beginning of the CSS code.
- Disabled thumbnail creation for SVG images.
Due to this change, we recommend updating your theme to the latest version.
- Config files that are saved by Publii now have more readable formatting.
- Improved handling of malformed files.publii.json file on the server.
- Improved the permissions check for MacOS Catalina.
- External images are now excluded from the sitemap.
- Changed the URL of the 'Report an issue' button.
- Added information about custom domains for GitHub Pages.
- Fixed issue with exporting media files for draft and trashed posts.
- Excluded draft posts from the renderer's cached items.
- Fixed missing tags in the JSON feed file.
- Fixed issue with missing post_image class.
- Fixed issue where Ctrl-Q fails to close the application.
- Fixed issue with incorrect state on the Windows maximise icon.
That's all for this release, but stay tuned; we've got more updates in the pipeline! If you want to stay on top of the latest developments, you can follow us on our Twitter page, or for up-to-the-minute info on what's being added, check out our GitHub project page.