Sign in

HTML code editors removes code!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RKR

I noticed that some code is not saved. For instance <style></style> will not ba saved.

I tried adding <p>test</p> and that was saved just fine.

RKR

Okay, <span class=”tagcolor”><</span>link<span class=”attributecolor”> rel<span class=”attributevaluecolor”>=”stylesheet”</span> type<span class=”attributevaluecolor”>=”text/css”</span> href<span class=”attributevaluecolor”>=”mystyle.css”</span></span><span class=”tagcolor”>> won’t get saved neither!</span>

RKR

Sorry, I can’t add the code that it won’t save it seems that this forum too has bugs.

Tomasz DziudaTomasz Dziuda

Hi,

I suppose that your issue is caused by fact that TinyMCE editor removes some tags.

You can try to override editor config: https://getpublii.com/dev/how-to-add-custom-config-or-js-for-post-editor/

You should use something like this:

{
       extended_valid_elements: '*[*]'
    }

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

enslaved2dieenslaved2die

I have a similar issue, I want to use the google model viewer.

I dont have a clue how to properly use the editor overide config.

Can you provide more examples?

This is how my tinymce.override.json looks like:

{
    extended_valid_elements : "model-viewer[class|src|ios-src|background-color|alt|camera-controls|auto-rotate]"
    }

@enslaved2die – I have provide you an example:

{
    extended_valid_elements: '*[*]'
    }

It will allow any element – if you will override the extended_valid_elements as you wrote, you will broke other tags which are defined by default by Publii.

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

Alternatively – extend this list: https://github.com/GetPublii/Publii/blob/master/app/src/components/configs/postEditor.config.js#L9

But then you will have to update it with every Publii update.

--

enslaved2dieenslaved2die

I cant get it to work. I dont know what Im doing wrong here.

My theme is actually public on github. Is there a chance that someone of the Publii team can look into it it tells me what Im doing wrong here?

https://github.com/enslaved2die/Publii_Joshua/tree/v2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.