Common themes features
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by .
- May 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm #2733hackingfabio
I’m choosing the theme, I’m undecided between
editorial and ProDocs.
The ideal for me would be to have structure and the menu of the second with the layout of the editorial in the main body.
I ask you a kind clarification on these matters:
– is it possible to have “pro typhography” characters available in the ProDocs theme in the Editorial theme?
– By purchasing one of What is the freedom to customize the structure and graphics? Is it possible to make a hybrid between two themes?
– In the three months of support can I ask for help to get the result I have in mind, so also structural and graphic customization, or is the support only for strictly technical problems to put the site online?
Thank you and best regards,
FabioMay 18, 2020 at 2:54 pm #2736BobSupport
Mixing themes is not so easy – it is possible but requires some technical knowledge. The premium support does not include any customization work; instead, you can use our service https://getpublii.com/customization-service/
PS: Please don’t post any spam links in your topics.
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!May 18, 2020 at 5:04 pm #2740hackingfabio
thank you for your answer.
I’m sorry about the translator link. I didn’t mean to put it there. As soon as I noticed it I tried to change the message but the option was disabled.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.