Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

404 page – Taste theme download

Hello,

When trying to download the Taste theme, I keep getting a 404 error page.

It also seems to be the case for other downloads from the CDN.

Could you please look into it?

What’s your location?

Hi Bob,

Brussels, Europe.

After checking the nodes that serve this country I was not able to identify an issue. Could you please let me know what error is being returned to you when you attempt a download so I can debug this further?

The error returned by Chrome is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Here’s a screenshot:

This is a message from our CDN provider:

Hello, the reported issue appears to be a DNS resolution problem. I have run a quick test from all ISPs in Belgium. ISP AS2611(BELNET) does not seem to have a route towards our DNS for some reason. I would guess the user that experiences this problem is using this provider, since this is the only ISP that reports an error. I suggest that they open a ticket with BELNET support to let them know that their service can not reach our anycast subnet: 45.67.12.0/24 . The full results from the test can be found here, with BELNET listed with a red cross mark by the end of the list: https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/27834593/#!probes

This is unfortunate and frustrating.

How can I get my hands on the download?

Would you be willing to provide me with a mirror link?

Thank you!