Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Thank You!

Hi Publii Devs/Team,

I wanted to reach out this morning because I like to help you. I’d like to know your story and how far Publii has came. I am a little disappointed some of the Publii features I need won’t be implemented anytime soon but then, I was reminded to stay humble and started to think how far Publii has came and be patient. Anything that I can do to help grow Publii because I do believe it could compete with WordPress (not that it should. Publii different and I’m grateful that it’s here). Thank you for all the hard work you and your team has put in over the years. I’m still here. Publii came into my life last year. I am glad that I get to be here for a ride and see Publii grow.

Thank you,

nicholasoneil

+????

Thank you for the warm words about Publii 🙂

A lot of work and features wait for the implementation, but please be patient – we are constantly work to make Publii better and more usable. It is a hard task as it is very easy to create an overloaded tool. We still focus to have simplicity of Publii in mind 🙂