Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

‘Table of contents’

Dear developers of this wonderful piece of software,

When we use the auto-summary button which makes a Table of Contents at the top of the page, it always gets the title ‘Table of Contents’. Yes, we can change it, but once we refresh the table of contents, the default text “Table of contents” reappears. Is this somehow customizable? Could we have a field in the site configuration where we can define which title we want at the top of any table of contents?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Mathias

Hi Mathias,

This is a known problem with the Tiny editor and it seems that the best option will be to wait for an official patch.

Sorry if I need to start another topic for this. But is there a way I can show only restrict the TOC to show only h2 tags or just h2 and h3 tags not those after them like h4, h5, and h6? Thanks.

[anonymous] wrote:

But is there a way I can show only restrict the TOC to show only h2 tags or just h2 and h3 tags not those after them like h4, h5, and h6

I’m afraid not. The only way is to edit the source code.