Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Summary SEO guidelines

Hello Publii developers,

Because I wanted to refresh my memory about SEO I read the Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide and other documents. Out of all these documents I created a summary for myself. But because I think this summary can be useful for everybody I will share it here on the forum!

You can find the summary as an attachment to this post (in a zip file).

Enjoy!

Verhoeckx

[anonymous] wrote:

Hello Publii developers,

Because I wanted to refresh my memory about SEO I read the Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide and other documents. Out of all these documents I created a summary for myself. But because I think this summary can be useful for everybody I will share it here on the forum!

You can find the summary as an attachment to this post (in a zip file).

Enjoy!

Verhoeckx

A superb summary!

Thank you for sharing.

Hi,

Looks very good – thanks for sharing it 🙂

@Verhoeckx – I have asked Bob to create a separate section for such resources on forum, so it won’t disappear too fast for others 🙂

Oh, that’s great!

If you want you can also add it to the official documentation of Publii (in that case I would only add the first page (the summary about the SEO Starter Guide)? Another option is to add a section of user contributed content to the documentation?

Having said this: do what you want with it!

Is all SEO guidelines applicable to all search engines?

From my experience, while many SEO guidelines are applicable to multiple search engines, there can still be some variations in their algorithms and ranking factors. It’s important to keep up with the specific guidelines of each search engine you’re targeting to ensure optimal results.

I’m unable to download the zip… Does it exist anywhere else?

I cannot download Summary-SEO-guidelines.zip
    Has it been dropped somewhere else?
    Thank you

I confirm that Summary-SEO-guidelines.zip does not download 🙁

SEO is a complex field, and having a concise summary of the Google SEO Starter Guide and other documents can be incredibly beneficial for both beginners and experienced SEO enthusiasts.
    In the realm of SEO tools, for those looking to boost their website’s performance, the Internal page ranking checker tool could be a game-changer. This tool allows you to assess and optimize your site’s internal linking structure, a crucial factor in determining your page ranking on search engines.
    Thank you once again for your generosity in sharing your knowledge, Verhoeckx.