Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Struggling with Images

I am struggling with images, none of the settings, i.e. full, wide, etc., seem to be doing what’s intended. I surprised the image posting is so buggy, the core of this tool. I using Mercury that supposed to the for the photography. But the setting is not theme related as I am struggling the the core Post interface. The images are being arbitrary cropped and posted in odd sizes.

What do you recommend, should I just resize images in another app and then post them, would it help?

To add to this, very odd that Featured Image size is set globally (wide, full etc.) in the theme settings, but the sizes for the the post images are in the post itself, very odd because they appeare in a post together. I have to say I am frustrated, such a basic features not ready for prime time.

I figured the issue, the width of the Featured and the width a Post is set to differently, so the post kept chopping images wider than the width of the post.