Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Question about N-Tech

Hello,

So, I’ve wanted to ask this question in the forums specifically for N-Tech, but have never been able to successfully access them, even having purchased the theme. It never seems to store my login info correctly.

So, hopefully, someone can help me here.

I’m customizing the theme a bit and have it 95% where I want it. I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to get around. I want to change the fonts for my Menu.

I’ve changed the nav/header background to a dark grey, and want to make the links a bright lime green and similar on hover. This is where I’m stuck.

I can’t figure out which class(es) to set in Custom CSS to get this to work though. I want to set a regular color, a hover color and an active color. I can see the classes and elements  by inspect the code; this is how I’ve changed everything else so far. But changing classes for the Menu links is getting me no results.

So, hopefully others here, maybe even the creators of N-Tech, can see this and help me out? I’ll thank you personally on the completed site 🙂

Basically, what do I have to add in Custom CSS to change the color (and as a bonus, the font size) for a Menu?

Here’s a screencap of what it looks like now, to give you an idea…

Any help is greatly appreciated.

So, of course, immediately after I clicked “Submit”, an idea occurred to me.

Why not look at the original CSS, where it’s more organized and easier to read and see if I can find the classes in there?

Well, lo and behold..

Why does the answer never occur to me ’til after I’ve asked for help with it? I’ll never understand that.

Anyway, that’s how I figured it out and I’m back on the road again.

Thanks anyway to any would-have-been helpers!

​This free support area is not available for commercial products; instead please use a  dedicated Premium Support https://marketplace.getpublii.com/log-in/