Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Publii on MX Linux?

Hi all,

My first post here. I’ve been trying to install Publii in MX Linux several times.

I tried  both the.deb and the Appimage, no results. MX Linux is a Debian based Linux and, according to Distrowatch,  it is the most popular distribution at the moment and it has been so for over a year.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I’ve read the thread about Publii on Linux Mint, another Debian based distro. Apparently same problems as I am experiencing.

Alternatively, are there any plans to make Publii available as a S.a.a.S , e.g. “Publii Cloud”?

Oh, and happy new year to all of you!

I have the same on Deepin, also Debian based. It is installed, but does not start.

Thank you for your reply.

We can now start a group “Victims of Publii” 🙂

Seriously, I hope someone can report they have Publii running as a .deb or an Appimage.

I would love to give Publii a try…

Hi,

I am not a linux expert, but I suppose that it can be connected with the problem described here: https://github.com/GetPublii/Publii/issues/549

Just a quick update: Publii is up and running (beautifully) on my MX linux computer.

After upgrading MX Linux to the latest monthly build, the .deb was installed without any problems.

I could not get the Appimage to run.

Thanks for your help Tomasz!