Sign in

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Verhoeckx

Yes, when do we get prerelease 5 πŸ™‚ ?

BobBob
    Support

hehe this week, I thinkΒ  Wednesday / Thursday – many new features are coming … πŸ˜‰

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

Verhoeckx

Yeah! Yeah Yeah πŸ™‚ !!!

BobBob
    Support

πŸ™‚ sneak peek:
    screenshot-2020-03-23-o-19.04.55
    screenshot-2020-03-23-o-19.05.18

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

Verhoeckx

Looks very nice!!!

TinyBatz

Bob, this looks fantastic! So many new features, and for me the prereleases have been very stable. Thank you!

TinyBatz

I’m incredibly excited for the latest stable release, it’s going to be great.

Alex

Please dont forget to fix Use Relative URL bug, please please

Tomasz DziudaTomasz Dziuda

@Alex – relative URLs bug is a very big issue and won’t be fixed in the nearest release as it requires a lot of additional work. Maybe in the next prerelease (6) we will be able to fix it.

--

Alex

@Alex – relative URLs bug is a very big issue and won’t be fixed in the nearest release as it requires a lot of additional work. Maybe in the next prerelease (6) we will be able to fix it.

πŸ™ not good news. My work is stopped, i cant publish manuals πŸ™

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.