Sign in

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    BobBob
    Support

The fourth prerelease version of Publii is ready to download for testers, so make sure to grab it and let us know of any issues that you run into. Things should be running smoother this time around, as we’ve spent most of our time fixing the user-reported bugs from the first three prerelease versions, especially with regards to the block editor, so give it a test run and check that your issues have been sorted.

There have also been some changes with the UI/UX; in particular, a new ‘Page Management‘ section has been added which lets you see the long-name of your sites, and perform site-management functions like duplication, deletion or creation without needing to switch between your sites in the Publii interface. 

screenshot-2020-02-18-o-10.22.18

The top bar of the app has also been removed; the site functions have been moved into the Page Management section and the Dark Mode Switcher has been moved to the three-dots menu, which allows for more space for the main Publii content. We’re eager to hear your feedback, so feel free to comment below!

The full list of all changes/commits can be found on Publii  Github repository

Read more about the 0.36 Prerelease 1, Prerelease 2 and Prerelease 3 version.

There are a few important things we’d like you to know:

1. The Block Editor included in this release is only supported by the Simple theme; obviously this won’t be the case for the full release, but during this initial testing phase you’ll need to install and use the Simple theme version 2.1.0.0.
    2. While technically this release works like any previous Publii release, we strongly recommend that it is not used to build any live projects. For testing purposes, we suggest creating a new test website using the Simple theme only.
    3. Posts written in the Block or Markdown Editor in this release are only compatible with the current version of Publii; creating a post in the prerelease version and then rolling back to the current beta version, 3.5.x, will cause the post to crash and become uneditable.

If you want to help us with testing the Publii Prerelease 4, you may download it right now:

1. macOS – Publii-0.36.0-prerelease-4.dmg
    2. Windows – Publii-0.36.0-prerelease-4.exe
    3. Linux – Publii-0.36.0-prerelease-4.deb, Publii-0.36.0-prerelease-4.rpm, Publii-0.36.0-prerelease-4.AppImage

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

itips3727

Just been exploring your Publii Prerelease 4: stunning, so far, yet again!

Love the new site clone tool: much quicker and easier than the current live Publii v0.35.3.

Thank you so much for the great work you’re doing.

Verhoeckx

Hello Publii developers!

I just tried out prerelease 4 and I have to say that I really like the new interface! Great idea to remove the top bar and only use the left menu! The interface looks even more clean now!

Feedback

• Yeah, the plus sign in the block editor works now!
    • And now I also see the text labels when I hover over the icons!
    • The button Save Settings in the App Settings works!
    • I do understand now that I have to click twice on the trash icon to remove a block (thanks to the text label ‘Click to confirm’).
    • The button Install theme now works as expected (the file manager is opened)!
    • WYSIWYG-editor: Adding images to the image gallery does work!
    • WYSIWYG-editor: Great that I can align images to the right now!
    • Block editor: It’s not yet possible to add a video I guess?
    • Unknown: I haven’t tried changing the sites location because I’m currently developing a website with Publii.
    • Bug (?): when I link to an image with the option ‘File from File Manager’ the following address is generated which I can’t open: file:///var/home/[home directory]/Documents/Publii/sites/prerelease-4/preview/preview.html#INTERNAL_LINK#/file/DSCN4056.JPG. (my home directory is in the directory /var/home/ because I use Fedora Silverblue which uses OStree)

Questions, a (small?) feature request and general comments

1. Question: when I come across a bug in the coming weeks; what is the preferred way of reporting the bug? Here on the forum or on Github?
    2. Feature request: you probably already have many feature request but I would like to add  a, hopefully small, one: could you add the possibility to add a WYSIWYG field to the Post settings (postConfig array)? This way I can create an extra block on a page which an user can edit (!).
    3. General comment: let me know when it’s possible to translate the interface of Publii to another language! When this is possible I would like to volunteer in translating the interface to Dutch!
    4. General comment: Publii is build on the server technology node.js. Is it possible to run Publii on a server?

Thanks for this great content management system for static websites!

Verhoeckx

Verhoeckx

Two more questions:

• Did you receive my feedback on the online documentation that I sent to you?
    • Is there still a plan to implement a feature to create pages instead of post?
    Verhoeckx

I moved my site to a directory in Dropbox and changed the setting ‘Sites location’ to this directory. It works fine :-)!

BertBert
    • Block editor: It’s not yet possible to add a video I guess?

Hi Verhoeckx,

It is possible to add a video in the Block Editor.

Just paste the embed code from Youtube or Vimeo into a new block. (only tested Vimeo)

In my case I have to paste with ‘ Ctrl + v’, as the browser right-click pasting does not work.

But maybe that’s only a Linux thing.

BertBert
    This reply has been set as private.
    Verhoeckx

Hello Bert,

Great to hear that it does work! Hopefully they will add a popup as in the wysiwyg-editor. That’s a little bit easier for the average user and it makes the new block-editor more feature complete.

Verhoeckx

I think I found a small bug:

When I enter a text with a capital letter in a text input field in Publii (Theme -> Custom settings), the capital letter is transformed to a lowercase in the website.

Verhoeckx

Trying out the new block editor I think I found another small bug:

I think the difference between the options Code and HTML is that with Code you can show code with syntax highlighting in your web page and with HTML you can embed ‘raw’  html code to your webpage?

When I use the option Code the syntax highlighting is shown correctly in the block editor. However, when I look at the website I don’t see the syntax highlighting. When I choose for the language HTML, the HTML code is shown correctly in the block-editor but the HTML code is not shown in the webpage.

About the HTML option:

I think we can use this for embedding HTML code to the webpage? If so, then that’s great because now I can easily embed a Openstreetmap map in the contact page (I haven’t done this yet but I’m going to try it out tomorrow)!

I almost forgot: the title of the webpage with the code is “It is an example value for the preview mode”. A small bug I guess.

Good luck with all the bug fixing :-)!

Verhoeckx

Here an idea to simplify the post options.

Attachments:
    BobBob
    Support

Hi @Verhoeckx
    Firstly, many thanks for your great feedback.
    In response to your questions:

Block editor: It’s not yet possible to add a video I guess?

The “embed”  block will appear in a stable release of Publii or soon after.

Question: when I come across a bug in the coming weeks; what is the preferred way of reporting the bug? Here on the forum or on Github?

All isues related to the Prerelease version should be reported through the forum, for other, but related to the app, use the Github repository.

Feature request: you probably already have many feature request but I would like to add  a, hopefully small, one: could you add the possibility to add a WYSIWYG field to the Post settings (postConfig array)? This way I can create an extra block on a page which an user can edit (!).

We don’t actually have such plans – added to the wish list.

General comment: let me know when it’s possible to translate the interface of Publii to another language! When this is possible I would like to volunteer in translating the interface to Dutch!

After carefully considering this possibility, we decided to abandon it. This would involve many problems: UI – different phrase lengths, UX – e.g. the user installs the Chinese version of Publii and wants to get help with documentation written in English, the next hard thing is to keep the language files always up to date.

General comment: Publii is build on the server technology node.js. Is it possible to run Publii on a server?

There is no such possibility for this moment.

When I enter a text with a capital letter in a text input field in Publii (Theme -> Custom settings), the capital letter is transformed to a lowercase in the websit

Provide with me any screenshot/video because I can’t reproduce this problem.

When I use the option Code the syntax highlighting is shown correctly in the block editor. However, when I look at the website I don’t see the syntax highlighting. When I choose for the language HTML, the HTML code is shown correctly in the block-editor but the HTML code is not shown in the webpage.

It’s not a bug; we use the syntax highlighting script for the HTML and Code block to improve the readability of the text. To play with that on the front, you need to install https://prismjs.com/

I think we can use this for embedding HTML code to the webpage?

Yes, you can insert any piece of code here.

Here an idea to simplify the post options.

This is not the best solution, because each field can have more options and, what important, the global value set in the theme options.

Once again, thank you for all your thoughts and comments.

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

alfatreze

I’ve started to build my own themes based on the current publii examples, and would like to know if the new version will introduce breaking changes and/or what changes will we need to do to our themes to update them to the new version.

I’m yet to look at the code to check for differences, but i’d guess that we’ll have at least a couple of new template for the different posts and a few more config options on the json file.

Also will documentation be added on release for theming as well?

In termos of feedback, I have a few issues with the usability of the block editor. I understand you tried to focus on the writing experience by main the ui as neutral as possible, but the lack of affordances and positioning make this a little harder.

Also going into edit mode for all blocks, or editing just the single one isn’t very intuitive. I think adding at leat a few more affordances would already help. If you consider similar ui’s you usually have these affordances that immediately let you understand well the structure, look at some things like the new google sites or notion for ex.

Having a single more to toggle between distraction free and edit mode would possibly be more intuitive, and to get the shortened content for reordering  you could simply collapse content, this way you don’t really change the mental model but only an alter the state.

Similarly within the content editing the lack of and expected consistent interaction also applies, with the editing layout changing a lot depending on being paragraph, heading or code. I would set the code to an advanced option probably next to advanced options, and consider a more consistent way to change between content types. For now it’s hard to memorize and options jump around with every option.

Do let me know if you plan on improving any of these and I can make a deeper study and consider more thought out options, aligned with what you are trying to achieve.

More on the line of a change request it would be a great option to be able to set layouts, even if just simple 2-3 columns to be able to create more structured content. I really like the way google build the layout editing experience in google pages, but I understand it’s hard to implement properly but having some control on this would be a super feature, since the option is then limited to either custom themes or custom html editing.

Keep up the good work, and do let me know if you want more in depth UX feedback.

BobBob
    Support

Hi @alfatreze,

Thank you for your message,  I really appreciate any comments that help us improve our products. The block editor is our brand new project and it will take some time before we refine it to perfection.

In response to your theme upgrade question: we change nothing in this matter, however, support for all Block Editor options will require the addition of a small piece of new CSS rules. At the right time I will indicate where and what changes should be applied.

--

alfatreze

Damn, you’re fast :P.

I was just going through a diff and figuring out just the differences.

If anyone cares heres a quick extract of the new classes. There’s a couple more declarations  with a few minor differences but should not be an issue (hopefully).

I have not tried it, and would say that the class names don’t seem to match expected content, also inspecting a published post the markup seems to be the same. Anyway, some thought for the more daring :D.

@bob, is there a possibility of having the sass files for the current free themes, or even publish them in github. For the moment we only have this for the dev-starter theme. This would help a bit with making changes to existing themes.

Also have you considered adding support for css variables? This would make theming a little easier even without sass sources and browser support impact is pretty minimal, just a customary ie11 polyfill if you want to support it.

BobBob
    Support

is there a possibility of having the sass files for the current free themes, or even publish them in github. For the moment we only have this for the dev-starter theme. This would help a bit with making changes to existing themes.

It is, but really I don’t have time for this right now, we are focusing on the Publii 1.0 stable release, maybe later.

--

Verhoeckx

Hello Bob,

Thank you very much for your answers!! Publii is looking great!!

Comments

• Great that there will be an ’embed’ block in the block editor!
    • Instead of adding a text field to the postConfig array to show some text to the right side of my page I’m now trying to add a second menu to my website. It’s now working yet (see last comment on this page) but I hope it will soon! In that case you can forget my feature request about adding a wysiswg field to the postConfig array.
    • I totally understand you won’t go through with adding the possibility of translating the app to another language. It opens Pandora box of all kind of new usability bugs!
    • I solved the bug which converted capital letters to lowercase letters. It was the following line in the stylesheet that caused it: text-transform: lowercase;.
    • About the post options: okay, I just tried to find a solution to minimize the visible space it needs in order to show all the options.

Open questions

• Did you receive my feedback on the online documentation that I sent to you?
    • Is there still a plan to implement a feature to create pages?

Possible usability bugs

• About the new Code and HTML feature in the code blocks: maybe rename one of these options (or both)? I find it a bit confusing because they both almost suggest the same thing.
    • About the HTML block: I thinks it’s more user friendly when you always show the HTML code because if you don’t, it’s not clear what the white spaces means/contains.
      To the contact page of my website I added the HTML code that is necessary for showing the OpenStreetMap/Mapbox map. Because this code has a height, a lot of white space is shwon in the editor  and an user doesn’t know what it means.
      I added two screenshots to this message to show what I mean. I think the solution is simple: just always show the HTML-code!

Possible bugs

1. I noticed that when I paste some text (from the internet or a document) in the title of the wysiswg-editor the original format is not removed. Can you catch the text, remove the format and only paste plain text?

Regards,

Verhoeckx

Attachments:
    Verhoeckx

I think I found a bug:

When you update the title of a post the name of the HTML-file (slug) is not changed. I would be convenient if it did.

pointillistic

I installed Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4

Does it suppose to remove the previous Publii install? Because the previous stable 0.35.3 is still there and it’s a massive 1/2 gig file. Is is safe to uninstall?

itips3727

I installed Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4

Does it suppose to remove the previous Publii install? Because the previous stable 0.35.3 is still there and it’s a massive 1/2 gig file. Is is safe to uninstall?

When you install Publii v0.36 Prerelease 4, normally, you don’t need to uninstall your previous version.

Instead, you can install the new Prerelease 4 version in addition to your existing main version (currently, probably v.0.35.3 (build 12100)).

Some more tips on the page at: https://getpublii.com/forum/topic/publii-3-6-prerelease-1-ready-for-testing-come-help-us-make-it-better/#1230

I’m using an Apple Mac and just installed the Prerelease 4 version on the desktop and called it ‘Publii 2″. The main version is ‘Publii’. Both then work great, side by side.

Download your main v0.35.3 version from: https://getpublii.com/download/

Verhoeckx

Report of a new bug:

I discovered two times that the password of my server settings was changed by Publii.

Both times it turned my password to ‘publii [name-website]’.

[name-website] = the name of the website that I’m currently building with Publii.

Don’t know what happened. Let me know if there is something I have to try out!

After restoring my password, syncing of the website worked fine!

Verhoeckx

Possible bugs

• In the excerpt of a post all html-elements are removed (e.g. br-element, strong-element, p-element).
    • The text ‘Powered by Tiny’ is shown on top of the right scroll bar in the WYSIWYG-editor.

More questions 😐

• Is it possible to add a custom excerpt to a blog. The documentation suggest so (here and here). If so, how?
    • How can you add white space (a few enters) to a text with the new block editor?
    • Are you going to add an option to align an image left or right in the new block editor?

Small feature request 😐

• Add the link type ‘mailto’ to the Insert/Edit link dialog. This for inserting a clickable email address into the text.
    BobBob
    Support

Hi @Verhoeckx,
    Thank you very much for your great feedback.

Did you receive my feedback on the online documentation that I sent to you?

Yes, I did, thanks for all your comments, we are working on rewriting and updating the whole User documentation.
    If you could write some articles, tutorials etc.. it would be awesome.

Is there still a plan to implement a feature to create pages?

Yes, but we have moved this idea to the next release, the stable version will not include this feature.

About the HTML block: I thinks it’s more user friendly when you always show the HTML

Yes and no, we have to think about it.

I noticed that when I paste some text (from the internet or a document) in the title of the wysiswg-editor

It’s a bug.

When you update the title of a post the name of the HTML-file (slug) is not changed.

It works as it should, for the first time the slug is created based on your title; the next time when you change the title, due to SEO, the slug should be changed manually.

Both times it turned my password to ‘publii [name-website]’.

It’s a bug.

In the excerpt of a post all html-elements are removed (e.g. br-element, strong-element, p-element)

It works as it should. The default version of the excerpt shows only unformatted content {{{ excerpt }}}, if you need to display a  more “complex” content,  just use the custom excerpt (Read more button in editors)  https://github.com/GetPublii/Publii/issues/2

{{#if hasCustomExcerpt}}
       <div>{{{ excerpt }}}</div>
    {{else}}
       <p>{{{ excerpt }}}</p>
    {{/if}}

The text ‘Powered by Tiny’ is shown on top of the right scroll bar in the WYSIWYG-editor

I can not reproduce this issue.

How can you add white space (a few enters) to a text with the new block editor?

Use the paragraph block and press: Shift + Enter as many times as you need; it will create a multiple <br/> lines. In general, all the spaces should be applied via CSS.

Are you going to add an option to align an image left or right in the new block editor?

Yes, it will be a dedicated block for this: Image + text; I am not sure if in the first stable version, but soon after.

Add the link type ‘mailto’ to the Insert/Edit link dialog. This for inserting a clickable email address into the text.

It isn’t necessary because right now you can choose External option and paste here your mailto link e.g.: mailto:someone@yoursite.com

--

Alex

Please please, when Use Relative URLs will be working? I just cant use my help content working from any offline place (USB Stick, DVD..)

Verhoeckx

Hello Bob,

Thanks again for all your answers!!

• I’m thinking about writing a short tutorial about how to implement OpenStreetMap/Mapbox to a (Publii) website. Creating a basic map is simple but  customizing a map can be a little tricky.
    • Great that you still have the plan to add an option to add pages. Having said that: it’s perfectly possible to create a website with Publii without this option.
    • “It works as it should, for the first time the slug is created based on your title; the next time when you change the title, due to SEO, the slug should be changed manually.” This means that the user has to do a lot of manual work!! Is it really important for SEO? Doesn’t Google (and other search engines) discover themselves that a page has moved? Is an updated sitemap not enough?
    • The function <span class=””>hasCustomExcerpt</span> work perfectly!! Thanks!!! Maybe rename ‘Read More’ to ‘End of Custom Excerpt’?
    • About the ‘Powered by Tiny bug’: see attachment.

Possible new bugs

• When you install Publii on a new computer and change the site location to a directory in Dropbox, the screen ‘Create new Website’ is shown despite the fact that a website already exists. This can be solved by manually setting the setting ‘Load at Start’ to the existing website. I guess the value of ‘Open the last used website’ is still empty.
    • Could it be that sometimes a file needs a ‘touch’ or a ‘tick’ (= a new timestamp)? I had two situations in which I didn’t change any code but a particular functionality worked after opening the relevant files.

Greetings from The Netherlands :-)!

Verhoeckx

Attachments:
    BobBob
    Support

Doesn’t Google (and other search engines) discover themselves that a page has moved? Is an updated sitemap not enough?

I mean linking to the page rather than its indexation, e.g. you have a high-traffic article with a huge number of backlinks when you change a slug, you lose this power (redirections don’t work everywhere, this is why Publii does not offer that).

About the ‘Powered by Tiny bug’: see attachment.

Is it on Windows?

--

BobBob
    Support

Please please, when Use Relative URLs will be working? I just cant use my help content working from any offline place (USB Stick, DVD..)

We’ll check it.

--

Alex

We’ll check it.

Thank you

This is the only ‘red light’ we have to use Publii

We have bought a Doc theme and cant push content into production

Verhoeckx

“I mean linking to the page rather than its indexation, e.g. you have a high-traffic article with a huge number of backlinks when you change a slug, you lose this power (redirections don’t work everywhere, this is why Publii does not offer that).”

Okay, thanks for the clarification!

“Is it on Windows?”

No, I use Fedora 31.

Verhoeckx

Possible bug:
    I turned on the spellchecking and set the language to Dutch. Despite setting it to Dutch, Publii keeps interpreting the text as English.

Note:
    I think it’s more user friendly if you keep the search field at the top of all the posts always open (with a light gray background). This way it’s easier not to miss it with your mouse.

Alex

Possible bug:

I turned on the spellchecking and set the language to Dutch. Despite setting it to Dutch, Publii keeps interpreting the text as English.

Please wher spellcheck is hidden?

Verhoeckx

Hello Alex,

You mean where you can turn on and off the spellchecking?

You can turn it on and off here:  Site settings -> Basic settings -> Enable spellchecker.

Good luck!

Verhoeckx

Alex

Hello Alex,

You mean where you can turn on and off the spellchecking?

You can turn it on and off here: Site settings -> Basic settings -> Enable spellchecker.

Good luck!

Verhoeckx

Maybe im blind but i dont see it here in v.0.35.3 (build 12104) Beta

Verhoeckx

Hello Alex,

I have good news for you: you are not blind! It’s a new feature in Publii 0.36 :-)!

You can read more about the new spellchecker here:

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 1 ready for testing; come help us make it better!

So you can call of the doctor, relax and upgrade to Publii 0.36 (or wait for the final release).

Verhoeckx

Verhoeckx

After installing Publii on Windows 10 I got the following error message:

Attachments:
    Tomasz DziudaTomasz Dziuda

@Verhoeckx – it is a clean install of Publii or you had some websites earlier used on your Windows?

--

Verhoeckx

@<span class=”bbp-author-name”>Tomasz Dziuda</span> – it was a clean install of Windows 10 (in a virtual machine).

Verhoeckx

Two very small UI ‘bugs’:

1. Main screen: when you click and drag a menu item in the main screen the path to the directory that contains those settings is shown.
    2. Post – sidebar – SEO – page title: instead of showing the text ‘Leave blank to use a default Page title’ just show the title of the page. Then it’s clear that this field is already filled in.
    1. I will fix it in CSS – thanks for reporting it
    2. We have to left it blank, because it is an only way to detect if user wants to override a title

Regarding the Win 10 case – I will try to check it in nearest days.

--

Verhoeckx

I think I found another bug:

I added a few images to a post, previewed the changes and synced the website.

I really thought that everything went fine but when I restarted my computer at a later time and opened Publii again I saw that the images weren’t visible anymore in the post. Instead of showing the images, icons are shown that images can’t be found.

The images were added with the WYSIWYG-editor and I used the options Insert image and Insert gallery.

(I also belief that I synced the website (and verified the changes) but when I look online I also don’t see the images.)

Let me know If I have to test anything!

Verhoeckx

I have done some testing:

Test 1

image: ‘wortels-en-vleugels.jpg’

The image in the post points to: ‘input/media/posts/5/wortels-en-vleugels.jpg’.

But when I look at that location I see that the directory ‘posts/5/’ is empty (except for the directory ‘responsive’).

When I search for the image ‘wortels-en-vleugels.jpg’ in the root directory of the website I do find the image in the directory ‘output/media/posts/5’ and ‘preview/media/posts/5’.

Conclusion: or the file is missing in the input directory or the address points to the wrong location.

Test 2

image: ‘werkruimte.jpg’

This image is part of a gallery so I can’t see where this image is pointing to (the location is not shown).

When I search for the file name I find the image in the following directory: ‘output/media/posts/4/gallery’ but nowhere else.

‘Test’ 3

When I look in the table ‘posts_images’ with ‘DB browser for sqlite’ I see that the column ‘url’ is empty.

Let me know if there is something else that I can test!

nicholasoneil

Thank you for making Publii! Once you get the hang of building a Publii theme, it’s game-changing what you can do. I’m really enjoying what I’ve learned so far in Publii. Keep up the great work and developing new features!

@Verhoeckx – I have fixed the issue on Windows 10 – it will be fixed on the next prerelease. Regarding images – I will look on this tommorow 🙂

--

coderuna

In block editor you cant reorder blocks with mouse move or somehow?

itips3727

In block editor you cant reorder blocks with mouse move or somehow?

Yes, you can. Here’s how:

1. In any paragraph, on the right side, click / choose  the 3 dots (ellipsis) button.
    2. At the bottom, click / choose the cog icon / button.
    3. Use the up / down nudge buttons to move any paragraph up or down the page.
    coderuna

Thank you, everything is so minimalistic :).

Before adding new post you have to choose what post editor (block, wysiwyg, markup) to use, but you can`t change it later?

BobBob
    Support

screenshot-2020-03-19-o-21.10.34

--

sagakomsagakom

This is the best cms on planet. I already try grav, jekyll, hugo, ghost, gatsby another SSG platform etc, but I always comeback to this CMS because its simplicity.

The only i want is making theme with easy tool, just like generator theme or similiar way. So if the tool is ready we just can import from many others free theme to add into marketplace, for free.

Like which always improve their platform to add theme/templates regularly.

itips3727

This is the best cms on planet. I already try grav, jekyll, hugo, ghost, gatsby another SSG platform etc, but I always comeback to this CMS because its simplicity.

The only i want is making theme with easy tool, just like generator theme or similiar way. So if the tool is ready we just can import from many others free theme to add into marketplace, for free.

Like which always improve their platform to add theme/templates regularly.

Though you may find (as I have) that the themes available through the Publii Marketplace are usually extreme high technical quality. This invaluable feature may not be noticeable at first, or by just looking at and using the Publii themes. The real magic seems to happen “under the hood”. However, making these high quality themes must be incredibly hard to do and labour intensive, so may be how Publii can still keep their main Publii “engine” open source.

So there’s a lot to be said for supporting the Publii providers through investing in Publii-standard themes.

vituslink

Hello, when is planning to publish final release ?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.