Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Netlify Deployment Failed

Site is small so it’s not about size and contains only 1 page.

Getting this error:

- - Netlify ERROR - -
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
        at NetlifyAPI.deploy (/Applications/Publii.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/back-end/modules/deploy/libraries/netlify-api.js:28:40)
        at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Please help 🙂
    Pozdrawiam,

Anton

Hi,

Did you provided a proper site ID under the settings?

According to the code it looks like endpoint:

‘sites/:site_id/deploys’ (where :site_id is your website ID)

Does not return proper response in your  case.

Nvm the issue was because it was not store Netlify access credentials

Czesc Tomasz, yep it was the case, I provided domain instead of Netlify unique internal site name, and then it worked, however there is two other problems:

– it ignores subfolder I wanted to use Publii for blog and output it to the site.com/blog folder, but it’s ignored the path and outputted it to the main site

– it also lost all the credentials 🙁 and require them to be provided again (after successful deployment)

Hi again,

1) At this moment we do not support deploying to the subfolder in Netlify and in fact I am not sure if it is even possible.

2) Could you check if your issue with credentials is similar to this: https://forum.getpublii.com/topic/publii-keeps-forgetting-login-settings-for-netlify/ ?