Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Need Help to Create Post List from Specific Tags

Hi,

I got the following example working great for non-lazy load pages:

https://getpublii.com/dev/create-post-list-from-specific-tags/

However, I can’t get working for lazy load, as I don’t understand handlebars and sub-expressions.

The article stated to substitute `{{{lazyLoadForContentImages text}}}`  for this`{{{parseShortcode (lazyLoadForContentImages text)}}}`

However the post.hbs file of the simple theme has {{{lazyLoadForContentImages text @config.custom.lazyLoadEffect}}}

How to I add `parseShortcode ` to this code? I can’t get working.

Thanks.

Anyone able to assist?

Hi,

Please try to use:

{{{parseShortcode (lazyLoadForContentImages text @config.custom.lazyLoadEffect)}}}

doesn’t work (whether i add the code or replace it)..got the following error….

Rendering process failed

An error (1002) occurred during parsing post.hbs file.

Cannot read property 'match' of undefined

placed the code here:
                {{#if @config.custom.lazyLoad}}
    	{{{parseShortcode (lazyLoadForContentImages text @config.custom.lazyLoadEffect)}}}
                   {{{lazyLoadForContentImages text @config.custom.lazyLoadEffect}}}
                {{else}}
                    {{{parseShortcode text}}}
                {{/if}}

Hi Jaxterama, I think you don’t need it. The upcoming version of Publi 0.36 comes with a native lazy loading mechanism, so the helper won’t be needed anymore. Have a look at any of the available themes compatible with 0.36 version https://forum.getpublii.com/topic/publii-0-36-prerelease-5/ and you will see what I’m talking about.

Hi.

I followed the instructions from this page and got stuck on the last step, which is entering the code into the post. Where to enter exactly?
    [posts tags="x,y,z" count="5"]