Sign in

Multilanguage support

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    freedomallzip1999

Are you planning to add Multilanguage support this year or next? Thanks

Bob
    Support

Hi,

It definitely will not be this year, and I think the end of the next. We have a lot of other work and unfortunately, we are not financially able to afford a very fast development of many features at once.

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

deebs

First of all, thank you Bob and rest of the crew for Publii! So happy not having to fiddle around with WordPress anymore and other substitutes.

If it’s of any help, i’m willing to translate it to Swedish. I’ve translated various projects before like Avast Antivirus, Miui (Android ROM), Deepin OS and some smaller projects and would love to have this translated in my native language. Also want to make a kind of review/guide article about Publii on my site since I absolutely love the way it’s built and works and having it translated in Swedish would be the “icing on the cake”.

Tomasz Dziuda

Hi @deebs,

Thank you for your help offer. At this moment we have no plans to implement multilanguage UI as it would lead to many issues and will make Publii development much harder and time-consuming. We have only far plans to implement multilanguage websites generation in Publii, but as Bob wrote – it is a topic for the next year.

--
    Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!

deebs

Thank you Tomasz

I understand. I’ll be ready when you are 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.