Link Anchor not working
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago by .
- November 9, 2019 at 3:16 pm #708ajeet
The anchor link in the post editor is working locally but not when synced.
Here is the demo
Can you please check once.November 10, 2019 at 3:39 pm #721Cls
I always use the link-button in the hover-bar. Here you have to select “external link”. That works for me.
ClsNovember 10, 2019 at 8:06 pm #722ajeet
It’s not working for me.
There are two medthods to do this ( as suggested in Docs) here https://getpublii.com/docs/post-editor.htm
- “Url – Insert the URL of the page you want the text to link to here. If you want to create an anchor link to another heading on the same page, clicking this field will display a list of available headings, as well as the default top or bottom links. I tried this way but not working” https://www.loom.com/share/dc1f39fad268410081e4626e092d1a1f
- “Link Anchor – Sets the target to an anchor that is on the same page as the link, allowing users to jump to a specific section quickly. The drop-down list will display any anchors that have been added to the page for selection.” This is also not working https://www.loom.com/share/cd3c966c065f4df7a7c0354a6a053ca0
Any suggestion please ?
ThanksNovember 12, 2019 at 10:55 pm #753ajeet
Any help please????November 19, 2019 at 3:24 pm #795ajeet
Can you please check once from your side, if you can create anchor link in the live site. ?????????????
- The topic ‘Link Anchor not working’ is closed to new replies.