Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Issues with Taste theme ver 2.0.1.0

Hi,

Thanks for the updated themes for version 0.36.

I switched a website that I’m currently working on from the Mellisa theme to the latest Taste theme.

I found the new “Cards” layout to be a better fit for the intended website design.   However, I found some issues:

1. Logo image size and image position in top left corner of webpage changes when the viewport changes.
    Can it stay a constant size until it switches to the mobile view.

2. The size of the logo overwhelms the mobile header bar if it was a high-res logo

3. Navbar is not aligned right margin if the “Search” option is not selected. There will be extra space intended for the “magnifier icon”.

4. Feature image for single post layout is not centralized if the feature image’s width is smaller than the page width (1200px). It would be aligned the the left margin of the post entry.

Cheers.

Thanks, shaun2k for very specific and substantive comments; I’ve fixed and updated theme one moment ago, so you can download it right now from https://marketplace.getpublii.com/themes/taste/

Great work Bob,

I had the same issue.

How can i remove the updated on on the home page? trying not to stale date my content? There is no option within Publii, and if I have to edit the template i will, just looking for some guidance?

Thanks Bob!

@scotdill, I removed the “updated on” on the home page by adding the following in “Tools >Custom CSS”

.hero__date {
      display: none;
    }

and if you also wanted to remove the bracketed number of posts in the tags and author pages, you can add this

.hero h1 sup {
      display: none;
    }

Cheers.