Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Is v0.36 of “Downloads” a stable version?

I have no programming skills at all, but I wanted to build a website with a static site generator and wandered through the sea of web and found Publii. I really like the development philosophy. I look forward to future updates.

By the way, is the version of “v0.36.0” that is currently available for download from the download page, which can be accessed from the navigation menu on the official site, a good version to use for live project builds? (i.e., is this a stable version?)
    Also, does this v0.36.0 include the features described in the press release version?

Yeap, you can use this version to build your website and I confirm it contains all pre-release features.

I had previously tested the blog build with a press release version, but hadn’t checked the development progress on Publii’s official site or forums for a while now.
    Seems like the timing was just right!
    I’d like to try launching the blog in a new version.
    Thank you very much.