Image copy and paste
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by .
- October 11, 2019 at 7:05 pm #453Harald Krause
When I insert an Image into the Editor and then cut it and Paste it somewhere else in the same post it does not get rendered in the final webpage. But it does get rendered in the “Preview”October 15, 2019 at 9:04 pm #486Tomasz DziudaModerator
For me it is working fine – could you provide your post HTML code before and after copy and paste operation?
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!October 17, 2019 at 4:52 pm #542Harald Krause
I tried to reproduce it, but it also works now. Strange..October 17, 2019 at 5:20 pm #543Tomasz DziudaModerator
If you will be able to reproduce it again – please let me know in this topic 🙂
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!December 31, 2019 at 12:57 pm #1150MikeW
I have observerd something similar. Maybe my description adds usefuk info.
- I had two galleries in one post
- Decided to split the two galleries into two post
- Created to new posts
- Copied gallery 1 into post 1
- Copied gallery 2 into post 2
- Preview on local PC looked okay and good
- After uploading to the server (via Publii “Sync your Website”) neither post 1 nor post 2 showed the images. Just the skeleton of the cards.
- Solved the problem by complete new generation of galery 1 and galery 2 in the post.
Publii v.0.35.3 (build 12104) Beta
Theme Mercury (v.188.8.131.52)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.