Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

How to have multiple lists and headings in the sidebar (Documentation theme)

Hi,

I have bought the Documentation theme and I am unclear about a few things. I’ll restrict this topic to one of them, and I may have to post other topics if I can’t figure them out for myself.

My question is about the logo. I have uploaded a logo that is 300 x 300 pixels, as a png file. The theme has resized it to 32 x 32 (web inspector says “Natural: 300 x0 300 pixels”, so I know it’s loading the right one). Why is the page shrinking the logo and how can I  get it to show  the logo at a larger size?

BTW I may have missed it, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to try before buying. I hope I haven’t wasted my money on this theme because I would like to see it working!

BTW I have fixed this for the moment by putting custom CSS in the Tools section, like this:

.logo > img {
    max-height: 5rem;
    max-width: 5rem;
    }

Can’t help feeling that this is a kludge and there is a more elegant solution lurking somewhere. Am I missing something?

Ian.