Hello to all our Publii users!
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by .
- October 1, 2019 at 8:32 am #334BobSupport
Dear Publii Users,
We’d like to let you know that we’ve decided to move our support channel for our free users, which is currently on Ticksy (https://publii.ticksy.com/), to our own dedicated forum on the Publii website.
There’s a few reasons for this, which we’ll outline below:
- Moving support to our own forum allows us to better manage any queries and helps keep our community together instead of in separate ‘pockets’ across multiple sites.
- A forum is much more familiar and convenient to use than a separate ticket system and uses categories to make browsing specific subjects more intuitive.
- Keeping as much Publii-related discussion on Publii’s own site benefits SEO, which is good for Publii as a whole, and will also help users who are searching for answers to specific issues since both documentation and support are centralized around a single site.
The new forum may be accessed via the Publii website, at https://getpublii.com/forum/. We would be grateful if any new support or feature requests, bug reports or general questions could be posted onto this forum.
The existing questions and answers available on Ticksy will remain visible for the next two months, after which the site will be closed.
Thank you very much for all your feedback and support, and we look forward to seeing you on the forum!
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!October 8, 2019 at 11:25 am #415masonsetup
got this! thanks
- The topic ‘Hello to all our Publii users!’ is closed to new replies.