Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

GDPR Cookie banner visible by default

Good morning,

Firstly thank you for the previous help regarding the GDPR banner! I do have one additional question.

Currently the banner is NOT visible by default when the page loads for the first time. Only when user mouses over and clicks the banner/link does the popup appear.

Is there a way to make the banner visible by default when the page first loads, allowing the user to opt-in/out and only once the user hits the save button, the banner would close?

Many thanks

Hi,

The cookie banner works this way:  it shows up at the beginning, disappears when clicked.
    Could you provide with me the URL?

Hi,

I checked it and it works as it should. The banner is visible until the button is clicked, after that, the banner is “closed”.

Try to remove the local storage or visit your site using incognito mode, then you will see that it works.

Hi Bob,

Can confirm what you said. Apologies for that, did not think of clearing out the local storage.

Thank you!