Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Gallery navigation elements failing to display

Subj. Tried on Melissa and Simply themes and all the major browsers (Opera, Firefox, Chrome).

The only navigation element that displays properly is the “Current slide / total number” one. The rest aren’t visible (although clickable).

See the screenshots – the “Share” and “Right arrow” navigation elements aren’t visible, the corresponding hover texts though fully are and the elements are clickable and working.

Hi,

I tested the gallery in major browsers and it works fine. I’m not sure why the nav doesn’t work for you. No one has reported a similar problem so far, so I suppose the problem is on your side.

I’m not even sure where “on my side” the problem might be but fair enough – it’s a free support thus to be expected. Would you encourage purchasing premium support so that you consider having a closer look into the issue? Thanks.

Not exactly, just give me the URL with an example of a gallery issue.

Right, OK, what I’ve actually discovered that the aforementioned bug (if it is, indeed, a bug) only manifestates itself when previewing a local copy of a website. Once I upload it to my host, the bug is magically no more. Not sure why.