Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

FTP / SFTP upload problem

Hello,

I’m running Publii on my Hosting, It’s plesk based and there is no connection limitations. This problem becomes with if I try to upload my changings 4-5 times, it says to me;

An Error Occured during connecting to server. Screenshot;

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 03 39 12

How may I fix that?

Regards,
    Fatih

Check your FTP details, it seems the details in the server settings are incorrect.

[anonymous] wrote:

Check your FTP details, it seems the details in the server settings are incorrect.

It’s quite right Bob, I try with FTP clients and 2 pc’s 🙂 App connecting on MY FTP but not upload.

Regards

Ask your hosting provider if there are any security restrictions because that’s what it looks like to me.

Also, try disabling your firewall/antivirus while uploading the page.

[anonymous] wrote:

Ask your hosting provider if there are any security restrictions because that’s what it looks like to me.

Also, try disabling your firewall/antivirus while uploading the page.

It works at starts, It’s not works when I do changings I mean like 4-5 time sync operation. Also I’m the hosting provider, I disabled the iptables, modsecurity and disabled the FTP SSL etc. I think it’s not on my server. Also it happened on netlify tho.

Maybe your local firewall/antivirus software causes FTP traffic to be cut.
    We don’t see such a problem with other users, so I believe it is somewhere on your side.

[anonymous] wrote:

Maybe your local firewall/antivirus software causes FTP traffic to be cut.

We don’t see such a problem with other users, so I believe it is somewhere on your side.

I figure it out the problem. Problem cause of SSL Certificate, My website has Cloudflare but It hosted on my area. But SSL Certificates conflicted. So now I fix the SSL Certificate, now site connection stable.

If anyone will have this issue, please check it first SSL Certificates.

Kind Regards,

Fatih