Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Couple Problems – Post Items Tags Not Showing

Howdy, I’ve come across two issues that I’ve been trying to fix for a couple days now.

First some of my post item tags aren’t displaying – specifically the featured image {{#featuredImage}} and the body text {{{text}}}

{{! FEATURED IMAGE}}
    {{#featuredImage}}
        {{#if url}}

{{/if}}
    {{/featuredImage}}

{{! TITLE}}
    <h2>{{title}}</h2>

{{! DESCRIPTION}}
    <p>{{{text}}}</p>

{{! TAGS}}
    <p>
        {{#each tags}}

{{name}}

{{/each}}
    </p>

Outputs this HTML:

<h2>Post 004 | TEST</h2>
    <p></p>
    <p>

Tag 001

Tag 002

Tag 003

Tag 004

</p>

There is a featured image on every post along with a bunch of body text.  I’ve updated posts, created new ones, restarted Publii, regenerated thumbnails, and looked everywhere for any kind of setting that maybe I missed in the config file.  Everything works fine on the frontpage, it’s like it’s not getting the information from the post page…

Can someone verify that my post.hbs code is valid?  And if possible gives me suggestions of what I may be doing wrong?  I’ve read every documentation article, and checked all the code from the blank, simple, and sources themes.

Thanks!

Most likely the context is wrong, but to check it out attach files here (private reply).

Yep!  I somehow forgot the {{#post}} {{/post}}.  Lesson learned.

Thanks!