Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Checksum ( sha256 sha1 or md5sum)

I have searched  all over  even gone through the repository to no avail. I am very reluctant  to install  something   even from Github unless I verify it’s checksum,  but I can’t find one published anywhere ?
    I will be using it on Linux. I was tempted to just run the appimage but  then I thought maybe it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

I may have just overlooked it because I worked all night online last night and  I’m still awake  the second day and so I’m Very tired  so please  forgive me if that is the case,  But I can’t seem to find    any checksums either  SHA1 , SHA256 or even MD5 ?

I’d like to say this  project looks very  promising so far I can’t wait to try it.:)
    Thanks in advance,

Stan W.

Hi,

We will consider to provide checksums during next releases.

There is a SHA256 checksum for the latest AppImage version of Publii:

`62ebbfaf9c4772c2f483ffda0c021ba6e9e88a47932fce6c28ac0b685e1481b8`

Thank you ! I will try Publii  after I get home, and will try to contribute  and help spread the word soon. I apologize for the trouble, I thought maybe it was already posted somewhere .